Getting started is not always easy! It takes a lot of time, patience and effort to earn a passive living through the internet. Blogging is like cycling 1000 miles. You know the destination, but you need to take the best route and learn as you go on. You may falter, but you cannot give up! You cannot stop! There would be hurdles, but you have to keep going and success will be on its way! Good, this is that you’ve started and we are here to help you make your first few dollars. Today, we’re going to discuss 8 Ad networks for low traffic sites. Well, you might consider trying out a few by yourself.
Top 9 Best Ad Networks for Low Traffic Sites
If you have the good US and Canadian traffic, Media.net can be a good choice. They are one of the largest contextual ad networks in terms of volume and has been recently sold to a Chinese consortium at 900 million USD all cash deal. 90 percent of Media.net’s revenue comes from the US. One of the closest alternative to AdSense in terms of revenue. However, if you have more Asian traffic, you may keep out of this ad network since it won’t perform well on your demographics.
[wpsm_offerbox button_link=”http://bit.ly/2jto2Bu” button_text=”Signup” title=”Media.net- High Paying Contextual Ad Network” description=”Media.net is perfect for websites having US, UK and Canadian traffic. Enjoy high RPM close to AdSense.Use this link to get a bonus of 10% on top of your regular earnings for 3 months.” thumb=”https://i0.wp.com/blognife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Media.net_.jpg”]
- CPM rates- $1-$2
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- No traffic requirement.
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET 30-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $100. And the payment options are Paypal, and Wire Transfer.
A growing native ad network for small and mid-sized publishers. Adnow deals with native ads which are mostly product oriented in nature. Some of their strong demographics are Spain, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, although they monetize 100% global traffic. RPM Rates might vary depending on the country. They work well with viral or social sites with good amount of traffic. You can read my complete Adnow review here for RPM rates, payment proofs etc.
[wpsm_offerbox button_link=”http://adnow.com/?referral=174204″ button_text=”Signup” title=”Adnow- Native Ad Network” description=”Adnow will help you make additional revenue from your existing traffic by simply putting an ad widget anywhere on your content. Suitable for mid sized publishers and bloggers.” thumb=”http://blognife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Capture-1-1.jpg”]
- CPM rates- $0.1-$2
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- No minimum traffic required.
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET 7-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $20. The payment options are Paypal and Bank Wire transfer.
I found Spoutable while browsing through a website and found this native ad network quite interesting. They analyze user behavior and their ads are triggered on exit intent. Spoutable serves ads through it’s own and partner networks which include RevContent. Their on-screen ads look decent and they have a NET 15 days payment policy and accepts PayPal payment. If you have good tier 1 traffic, you can earn well with this ad network.
[wpsm_offerbox button_link=”http://my.spoutable.com/signup/WhtbIf” button_text=”Signup” title=”Spoutable- Premium Native Ad Network” description=”One of the top performing native ad network which can make you additional revenue. Earn high CPMs with Spoutable. Highly Recommended ” thumb=”http://blognife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/spoutable-icon_purple-7f2509d2416f8fd14e985ff15ac5066a24115e3c312cb695692fe44514a013a7-1-1.png”]
- CPM rates- 29 cents- $3
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- No minimum traffic needed.
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET 20-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $100. And the payment options are Paypal and Wire Transfer.
Infolinks is one of the oldest in-text ad networks. In the recent years, they came up with innovative ad formats which include banners, in-text ads, and ads which are powered by intent. With more than 150,000 publishers and 100% fill rates, they are still one of the most preferred ad networks after AdSense. Getting started with Infolinks is quite easy, and they also provide a plugin for an easier WordPress integration.
[wpsm_offerbox button_link=”http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2834942″ button_text=”Recommended” title=”Infolinks- AdSense Alternative” description=”Use Infolink’s in-text ad solutions and native ads to boost your overall revenue.” thumb=”http://blognife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/infolinks-logo-1-1.jpg”]
- CPM rates- $1-$5
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- No minimum traffic requirement.
- Payment Methods- Publishers are paid on NET 45 basis. A minimum threshold of $50 via PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer and the minimum threshold of $100 ($1000 for selected countries) on Bank Transfers.
Google AdSense is the number one contextual ad network with over 2 million publishers across the globe. Any site whose content is quality driven and is relevant to advertisers will be accepted by Google AdSense. However, over the years, it is becoming more difficult to get an approved AdSense account. since the team is adhering to policy guidelines. A lot of early stage bloggers rely on Google AdSense until they find better-paying affiliate niches which earn them more money. Google AdSense pays in NET 21 days if you have a minimum of $100 in your balance. The page RPM hugely varies and depends on the audience demographics and the keywords used in the article. AdSense is one of our recommended ad networks for low traffic sites.
- CPM rates- 50 million page views
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- 30 cents to $5
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET30 basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $100.
If the majority of your traffic is coming from Mobile and you’re running a social/viral page with less user engagement, and monetization is the main motto, then you can take a look at Mobicow. They accept pretty much all sites as long as they don’t have objectionable content. Mobicow serves full page interstitial ads on mobile screen and can pay you an eCPM of USD 5 and above. However, the exact eCPM will be dependent on your traffic quality. The network minimum is $0.30. I personally haven’t used Mobicow on any of my sites but it can be a good recommendation for publishers who have a huge number of mobile traffic. Additionally, you get paid once you reach the $5 dollar threshold. Try MobiCow
- CPM rates-
- Minimum Traffic Requirement-
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET30 day basisi, and the minimum payout threshold is $5. The payment options are Pasypal, and Wire Transfer.
Chitika is an eminent display advertising network that renders its services to both advertisers and publishers. It offers online advertisements in the form of audio, images, and video through rich media or banner ads so as to help businesses communicate to their customers directly. Chitika is again one of the oldest ad networks with a huge number of publishers. Their ads are particularly lucrative for US and Canadian traffic. Chitika may not perform very well for other demographics.
[wpsm_offerbox button_link=”http://www.chitika.com/publishers/apply?refid=ronnie_dey” button_text=”Get Started” title=”Chitika- Contextual AdSense Alternative” description=”Chitika works best if you have good US and Canadian traffic” thumb=”http://blognife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/sticky-ads-placements-1-1.png”]
- CPM rates- $3
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- No minimum traffic required.
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET 30-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold for Paypal is $10, and for cheque, it’s $50. And the payment options are Paypal, Bank, and Wire Transfer.
Facebook Audience Network
With Facbeook’s Audience Network, you can see strong CPM’s if the majority of your site’s traffic is mobile and from tier one countries. Even the performance is good for Asian and global traffic and you can get eCPMs as high as $1-$5. Site approvals are quite instant and as such, they don’t have too many criteria of approval. Once approved you can get started with them by placing code snippets on your site. Please note that their ads will only be served on apps and mobile web. This means you won’t see any ads on the desktop. A few things to keep in mind while opting for Facebook audience network
- You need to have a minimum earning of $100 for the release of a payment.
- Fill rates may not be 100%, so you need to serve these ads via DFP for a better ROI
- Facebook doesn’t have an option for PayPal payment.
- You can expect strong eCPMs with Facebook ads if your audience is from the US.
Here is a getting started guide for Facebook Audience Network.
- CPM rates- $1-$10
- Minimum Traffic Requirement-
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET 30-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $100. And the payment options are Paypal and Wire Transfer.
Criteo is a CPM based ad network where you can use AdSense as a fall-back to increase overall revenue for a publisher. Criteo’s ad serving Engine is made of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms that continuously incorporate and learn from new data, the accuracy of its prediction and recommendation in serving an ad improves with every ad they deliver. Criteo delivers higher eCPMs compared to any other ad network. I have seen eCPMs as high as 3-5 times of that of AdSense. However, their fill rates are low and anything they cannot fill is passed back to Adsense. So, Criteo is an additional earning option along with AdSense. They tend to accept sites which are good quality and value driven. As such, they don’t have any minimum publisher traffic requirement. Criteo is mostly used by brands targeting e-commerce sales and a higher ROI. Payments are made through bank transfers!
- CPM rates- $1-$5
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- Depends on the niche.
- Payment Methods- They pay on NET 30-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $50 or inr. 150
There are a lot of other CPM ad networks which you might try! In the coming posts, we will discuss more revenue potentials for publishers. Meanwhile, you can take a look at
Have anything to say… We’d love to hear from you. Do you want to help us increase the list of 8 Ad Networks for Low Traffic Sites? Share your experience with us!
Our Recommended Monetization Partners:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad
- Push Notification Network- iZooto, Unative,
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Video Ad Network- vdo.ai
- Native Ad Network- Mgid
- Popup Ad Network- Exoclick, Propeller Ads
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best monetization platforms. Tap into the power of the online publishing business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]