Being one of the fastest-growing companies in America, Sulvo has already demonstrated its strong position in the marketplace with 100% quarter over quarter publisher growth.
Increase the flow of capital from big corporations to independent publishers.
How Does Sulvo Work?
Let me tell you a little bit about what Sulvo really is and how it helps publishers today. The Sulvo platfom utilizes our patent-pending price prediction algorithms that help publishers to raise their CPM rates. These algorithms analyze the value of the impression before the advertisers give us any information about their buying criteria. Publishers coming from Adsense experience a 25-250% lift in the matter of hours.
Monetize Your Video Content
Video is absolutely great and some innovative formats are in the work as of right now. If you own video inventory then we can supply the biggest brands with the same patent-pending price-prediciting algorithms that we have on display. Publishers without video inventory can still apply because in a few weeks we will be releasing a video product that works without having to have your own video content.
Minimum Publisher Traffic Requirement at Sulvo
Minimum requirements vary because of different revenue potential of each site, which is usually tied to the geo make-up of the users sites’ portfolio. During registration there is a traffic verification step that all publishers are required to pass before they can be considered for a Seller account. The general rule of thumb for a starter account is about 1 million page views/month.
Buyers and Partners
Mediamath, Turn, Casale Media, Ignition One, Adform, TradeMob, Revcloud, Sociomantic, IPONWeb, Nextperformance, Melt Demand Side Platform, Doubleclick, Adara Media, Metrigo, Splicky, Plista, OpenX, YD, LiquidM
Getting Started with Sulvo
Step 1: Head to Sulvo.com. On the top right of the homepage, you can see the signup button. Click on the Signup button and the signup form will appear.
Step 2: You need to request for a new account with Sulvo. Add your first name, last name, email id and password along with the site details. Once done, click on the request an account button!
Step 3: Now you will be asked to complete your registration by filling up with domain verification. You need to add your domain name and the expected monthly traffic volume. Verify your domain and you will be prompt to partner registration like AdX etc.
Step 4: Upon the completion of step 3, you need to wait for an email from Sulvo’s Customer Success department. The email should read is
Your request for a Sulvo Seller account has been approved for <your website name>!You can get started with raising your ad rates at https://surge.sulvo.com with the username: <your email id> and the password you used during your signup request.You should expect your earnings to go up by 25-250% and here are some important Settings and Best Practices to raise your ad rates: https://youtu.be/vPrgdnY27_g
One of the top performing native ad network which can make you additional revenue. Earn high CPMs with Spoutable. Highly Recommended
Key Things to Note while Setting up Sulvo Ad Tags
- While creating a backup ad tag, you need to set the adsense ad unit RPM. Makesure you set the correct RPM. Keep in mind, sulvo will try to pay the best RPM and it is recommended you don’t inflate the RPM value. (It will result in less fill rate)
- You need to give 2 weeks for the price prediction model to optimize its working. However, the CPM uplift will be seen in a few hours once the ad codes are integrated.
- Since Sulvo uses AdX as one of it’s partners, you can place a sticky ad unit and upto 5 ads via Sulvo. However, you can only place 3 adsense backup ads. To know more about the guidelines to place sticky ads, click here.
My Performance Report- Sulvo CPM Rates
Blognife's Recommended Monetization Partners:
- Native Ad Network- Revcontent, Taboola
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad
- Contextual Ad Network- Media.net
- Video Ad Network- vdo.ai
- Push Notification Network- iZooto
- Increase your Website Revenue- Share your information and we will get in touch
One of the best SSPs for publishers with good volume of US traffic.