It is becoming very challenging for cryptocurrency startups to promote their products or services. Trusted platforms like Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter have all banned cryptocurrency related ads, or ads of products or services promoting cryptocurrency. This is due to the fact that crypto-financial products are often scams or are unregulated to such an extent that users often are susceptible to lose a fortune unless they are vigilant on their part.
- 1 Why you Should use Crypto Ads?
- 2 How to choose the Best Crypto Ad Networks?
- 3 10+ Best Crypto Ad Networks for Publishers 2019
- 4 CoinTraffic
- 5 CoinZilla
- 6 TokenAd
- 7 Bitraffic
- 8 AdEx
- 9 CoinAD.media
- 10 CryptoAdsManager
- 11 Bitmedia.io
- 12 AdCoin
- 13 Coin Ad
Advertisement in cryptocurrency is basically a grey area, with people from the cryptocurrency space criticizing the bans & regulations being imposed, saying that the introduction of anti-money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) & other security measures is against the founding principles of cryptocurrencies in the first place.
Investments in cryptocurrency has made people millionaires post the boom in cryptocurrency in 2017. Thus more people are taking interest in the crypto-space as in their minds, the returns outweigh the risks.
Why you Should use Crypto Ads?
With the increase in demand in this space & the big platforms still banning ads that promote initial coin offerings (ICOs), cryptocurrencies, & binary options. A gap has been created, which is being filled by Crypto Ad networks or the Ad networks focussing on cryptocurrencies or other related products or services.
While, most of the leading social networks & platforms are still strict on their crypto-ads ban, they have tweaked the ban to now allow ads that promote cryptocurrency & related content from pre-approved advertisers. This is where the specialized crypto ad networks have cashed in big time. They
- are able to bypass these bans by rephrasing the ads.
- maintain strict policies to get approval from the big social platforms.
- provide advertisers with publishers focussed in the crypto space, often these publishers accept payment in crypto currencies also which is in turn beneficial to the crypto companies.
How to choose the Best Crypto Ad Networks?
While choosing the right crypto ad network the following points need to be kept in mind
- Large inventory of publishers
- Strong Portfolio
- User friendly to use
- Transparent analytics and reporting system
- Wide number of supported ad formats
- Good Customer Service
- Competitive Pricing
10+ Best Crypto Ad Networks for Publishers 2019
Based in Estonia & established in 2014. It offers CPM campaigns & has a wide range of advertising format options. Daily payments & withdrawing commissions are easy. There’s a minimum withdrawal limit of €10, & payouts are processed within 24 hours.
- Wide variety of supported ad formats
- Tools for optimization of conversion rate
- Option for writing & distributing press releases
- Platform is snappy & easy to use
- Customer support is prompt & helpful
- Strong scrutiny process for onboarding advertisers
- Multiple days wait,for websites to be reviewed & approved
- No referral program
Coinzilla is a famous Bitcoin advertising network, started in 2016. It offers both CPM & CPC advertising in varied forms like standard banners, floating banners, & native ads. Interestingly, adverts can be funded not only with Bitcoin but also with Ether and Bank Transfers (SWIFT & SEPA).
- Payments accepted by Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bank Transfer
- Referral program gives back 50 euro for deposits
- Self Served campaigns
- Banner design services
- Specialist support at every step
- Press release distribution via Coinzilla Marketplace
- Payments are always on time without any disputes
- High quality Publishers
- Strict requirements for websites
TokenAd is the RTB based advertising network working directly with publishers looking to monetize their websites, trading platforms, cryptocurrency exchanges, bitcoin news websites, blogs, etc. .& advertisers looking to promote their brands or ICOs etc.
- Accepts payment in either crypto or fiat currencies
- Supports of 25 different languages
- Supports a variety of ad formats, that organically adapt to your website.
- Support for mobile,in-feed video & native advertising
- High CTR, the RTB system selects ads according to visitors’ interests
- Maximum Revenue, better engagement & more clicks from crypto themed ads
- Flexible Tariffs, on CPC or CPM basis
- Easy to use & implement
- Relatively new in the market
- Minimum deposit required to work with the platform is $10,000
The largest crypto-network of its kind with a network of over 2700 website. The audience Bitraffic is well targeted & can be used to promote ICO Tokens, Trading, Buying, Casino Games, DApps, Mining Operations, Investing Platforms, & Crypto Faucets, as well as anything you can think of that is related.
- Guaranteed Impression
- Anti-bot System
- Multiple forms of payment
- Easy to announce
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) model of payment
- Easy to use website
- UI is simple & user friendly
- Good quality traffic
- Customer support is not prompt
- Discrepancy in data with google analytics
- Approval of ads takes time.
AdEx is a blockchain based digital advertising company aiming at disrupting the existing online advertising landscape & address its significant problems: advertising fraud, privacy & consent to receiving sponsored messages, etc.
- Built on Ethereum
- Multi-device ad serving
- Minimized ad fraud possibilities
- Large network of international publishers
- Clear & transparent reporting
- No commissions & fees
- 100% traffic monetization
- Their focus on their own cryptocurrency ADX which is on the decline in value
- Customer care not satisfactory
CoinAd is different from most Bitcoin advertising networks in the sense that new publishers are accepted on an invite-only basis. They have strict requirements, such as only accepting websites with Alexa ranks of under 100,000 & at least 100,000 daily page impressions. Needless to say, this Crypto ad network is only for more established sites.
- Anti-bot System
- CPA, CPC, CPM, Native Ad
- Accepts & gives payments in multiple cryptocurrencies, paypal, bank transfers etc
- Their focus is on high quality advertisers & ads
- Weekly payment disbursement
- The earnings are more compared to other crypto ad networks
- Invite-only platform with strict entry requirements
CryptoAdsManager is a powerful new way to advertise your FinTech, Crypto & Blockchain projects. They have a unique set of data focused on the core segments of the FinTech & Crypto audience.
- Wide reach of audiences
- Can bypass Facebook & Google Bans
- Intelligent algorithm for targeting audiences
- Integrated targeting & remarketing mechanisms
- Offers a range of ad formats, including text, banners & video.
- Cannot target audiences in the USA
Founded in 2014, London-based Bitcoin ad network, Bitmedia provides both CPC & CPM campaigns, The minimum amount for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC.
- Advanced algorithm, uses AI to show ads to relevant users
- Flexible pricing models
- High-end publisher placements
- Custom publisher tools
- Great UI
- Really good customer support
- Very little discrepancy in data
- Quality publications
- Quality traffic
- Ads are not instantly approved
- Only crypto related websites are allowed
AdCoin is founded by people with economic & marketing backgrounds. AdCoin creates value by partnering up with advertising platforms, which will represent a cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-mille (CPM) value based on the current AdCoin value.
- Anonymous Campaigns
- Plugins, API’s & other tools provided
- No minimum budgets for campaigns.
- Their crypto currency is still in development stage
CoinAd is a bitcoin only advertising network which focussing on simplicity for advertisers to bulk buy niche & focused adverts.
- Weekly Payouts
- Invite only for publishers – with quality controls.
- Fair Pricing & Full Stats Transparency.
- Good payment incentives
- Simple & easy to use
- Lower impressions per day
- Inaccessible to some advertisers & publishers
- Was hacked before