A brief about the company
Cue Links, referred to as an affiliate link management service that has been started recently in India. The company is based in Mumbai and concentrates predominantly on Indian Publishers who earn through affiliate marketing. The company was started with the motive to offer the best possible affiliate links and reporting solutions to the publishers.
Requirements for publishers to join the network:
Publishers could get registered with the Ad network pretty easily and only have to submit a few desired information during the process of registration. Such information refers to the name of the website, name of the publisher, telephone number, email address, company name and country of origin.
After filling in such fields and after getting registered, publishers would gain a confirmation mail in just two or three days. There is a very little chance that the website gets denied until and unless the website is involved in any illegal activities. The Ad network approves new blogs and websites as well. Even Sub domains are being approved by the network. After registration, publishers could directly sign in the dashboard and start using the campaigns. In order to realize optimal benefits, publishers could enable cue words, which converts specific words in the blog into affiliate links. Once registered, approved publishers get auto approved for all the merchants who have been partnering with Cue Links.
- After registration, login to the cue Links Dashboard
- Click on the merchant lookup icon available at the top.
- Search for the desired merchant name and click on the same.
- A new page opens up, enter the URL of the product from the merchant site and click on the Link icon to get an unique link.
- Otherwise, publishers could go to Link kit directly after logging on to Cue Links account and generate their affiliate link to the merchant product page, partnered with CueLinks.
Cuelinks Deal Widget: Is an additional way offered to publishers to monetize their website or blog. This works best for websites that writes about exclusive deals and offers every now and then. To Create the widget, publishers have to click resource center – widgets and generate the same based on the space available on the blog sidebar.
How Does CueLinks Work?
Cuelinks is an excellent affiliate marketing network that deals with both merchants and publishers. It allots 65% of its revenue generated from affiliating products of its merchants to its publishers. The percentage goes up to 75% for top performing publishers. The best part about this network is its one time installation code. Once ad codes get installed on the website, every outbound link from the website gets referred by the Cuelinks system at linksdirect.com.
The network offers opportunities equally to all types of publishers, big or small to monetize their blogs. It approve them if they are genuine and helps them to start earning instantly. Its policies are also not that strict, compared with Google AdSense, which terminated publishes instantly when they violate its policies. Its automatic link creation functionality helps contents to start making money within minutes of registration.
Just by adding their JS code in the blog tags, publishers would start recommending some of the best products in the form of affiliate links, all outgoing links from the website/blog transforms into affiliate links automatically. All the merchants are there in one place, and publishers need not send requests every time to individual advertisers to get approved for their affiliated. After registration, publishers become eligible for all the merchants who are partners with Cuelinks.
The network partners with some of the best merchants such as FlipKart, Expedia, Airtel, Croma, Shop Clues, Free Recharge, Food Panda, Jabong, Mytra, eBay India, HomeShop 18, Big Bazaar, Future Bazaar, Goibido, HDFC Life, Host Gator, Jet Airways and so on. The cue Links dashboard is one of the best and very easy to use. It gives accurate information on current earnings and latest payout details along with the date. Earning table has been made clear for publishers with all recent clicks on the links and number of purchases made through those clicks. Only clicks through which purchase has been made would fetch commissions for publishers.
The reporting tab in the dashboard would help publishers to generate performance reports in a number of formats such as, XLS and PDF and is of three types, namely, merchant report, traffic report and transaction report.
- The network incurs a simple sign up process, publishers are able to a part of the network by giving them basic information such as name, email and mobile numbers.
- Publishers are being approved within one or two days after the request.
- The clinics affiliate Java code, script is easy to get integrated into the publisher’s blog, they only have to copy paste the script with their affiliate codes.
- The networks make payments on time and as agreed
- It converts all outgoing links from a website into affiliate links, automatic affiliate link conversion is possible as well.
- The network partners with a number of advertisers and merchants from different domains.
The minimum payment threshold from Cue Links Ad Network is Rs 500. It makes payment through direct bank deposits or through check. There is no frequency to get paid as soon as the minimum payout is attained, publishers could contact their account managers and request for their payments.
CueLinks is an excellent ad network that converts all product links into affiliate links and helps publishers to monetize the same. It shares 65% of its revenue with its publishers and pays them when purchase is made through the links placed on their web pages. Publishers could also recommend the link to their friends and relatives to encourage them to buy through the link and get paid adequately.
Blognife's Recommended Monetization Partners:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad
- Push Notification Network- iZooto
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Signup Bonus: Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Video Ad Network- vdo.ai
- Native Ad Network- Revcontent, Taboola