GoDaddy is one of the largest hosting providers and is known for its large domain register and excellent website builders. However, they do not have good hosting plans. Although GoDaddy offers excellent hosting features, it is lacking in uptime, value for money, and support when compared to other competitors. So, here is a list of the best GoDaddy hosting alternatives that you can rely on for good hosting services and plans.
Publishergrowth: The Revenue Acceleration Platform for Publishers
Blognife is elated to announce the launch of Publisher Growth- a community of publishers that helps you actively accelerate your revenue. This platform assists publishers in growing their traffic and revenue. As publishers, you can share and read reviews of ad networks and hosting companies. You can connect with other publishers to build links for growth and monetization hacks and more. This platform will help you stay up to date with the advertising and publisher ecosystem.
Choosing the GoDaddy Hosting Alternatives
When you are looking for the best GoDaddy hosting alternatives, here are some things you should consider:
- Uptime rates: This will ensure that your website is up and does not go down, because then you will not reach readers or make money.
- Fast loading speed: It means how quickly your site loads its page and it is essential for the user’s experience on your website.
- Ease of use: Find a provider that makes web hosting easy for you irrespective of whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional.
- High-traffic hosting: When you get a lot of traffic, you have to make sure that the load is being managed properly.
- Customer service: When you need support, you want the most helpful and comprehensive support.
- Upgrade options: If you have bigger plans for your website, you would want to upgrade your hosting eventually.
- Kinds of websites: The hosting providers are highly dependent on what your website is being used for and you have to make sure to pick one that meets your needs.
10 Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternatives to Try: 2022
Here is a list of the best GoDaddy hosting alternatives that are reliable and offer good plans.
1. Hostgator: Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternative for WordPress
A leading provider of secure and affordable web hosting, HostGator offers a ton of website hosting options, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, a free SSL certificate, easy WordPress installs, and a free domain for a year. They offer free site transfers, unmetered bandwidth, and one-click installs to integrate apps easily. HostGator is one of the most reliable hosting platforms since its inception.
- Easy, affordable, and includes a free domain for a year.
- Offers a drag-and-drop builder.
- 2.5x the speed, beefed up security, and free migrations.
- Full root access in a fully scalable hosting environment.
- Free SSL certificate.
Hosting Plans: Hostinger offers various hosting plans like shared hosting, website builder, WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, reseller hosting, and Windows hosting.
Pricing: Here is a tentative price list for the various hosting packages provided by HostGator:
- Shared hosting starts at $2.75 per month.
- Website builder starts at $3.84 per month.
- WordPress hosting starts at $5.95 per month.
- VPS hosting starts at $23.95 per month.
- Dedicated hosting starts at $89.98 per month.
Ideal for: HostGator is particularly great for WordPress and highly recommended for anyone who wishes to start a WordPress website. It is also highly recommended if you are just starting because they have excellent support.
Uptime: It guarantees 99.9% uptime, and its best ability is availability, to make sure that your site stays up.
Additional Notes: You might notice that they have additional services like automated backups and advanced functionality. As someone who is starting, you must make sure that you have unchecked them, and you can add them later if you need them.
Customer Reviews: HostGator is an extremely reliable and customer-friendly hosting service. Its customer service is certainly among the best. However, one of its drawbacks is that its monthly pricing is relatively high.
Money-Back Guarantee: Hostgator has a very generous 45 days money-back guarantee, which is unusual because web hosting does not offer a money-back guarantee beyond 30 days.
2. Siteground: Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternative for Bloggers
Trusted by owners of over 28,00,000 domains, Siteground is a very powerful hosting platform recommended by WordPress.org. Using it, you can easily create a site with the popular WordPress site builder, customized for an easy start. The platform is built on the premium Google cloud infrastructure for top reliability, security, and speed. They take advantage of the fast network and SSD persistent storage for optimal site speed and a high level of redundancy.
- Easily build a site.
- Easily migrate a site.
- Easily sell online with WooCommerce.
- Build on premium Google cloud infrastructure.
- Offers optimal site speed and a high level of redundancy.
- Ultrafast server setup.
- Top WordPress speed.
- Latest technology is integrated.
Hosting Plans: Siteground offers various hosting plans like Web hosting, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, Reseller hosting, Cloud Hosting, Domain names, Web hosting for agencies and Hosting Web en Espanol.
Pricing: Here is a tentative price list for the various hosting packages provided by Siteground:
The StartUp plan starts from $14.99 per month.
- The GrowBig plan starts from $24.99 per month.
- The GoGeek plan starts from $39.99 per month.
Ideal for: Siteground is particularly great for anyone who is looking to grow a website, popular blog or business. It is great if you want an upgrade from the regular VPS and traditional dedicated servers.
Uptime: SiteGround’s uptime is close to perfect. They have a 99.99% uptime guarantee, which makes them one of the most reliable web hosting service providers.
Customer Reviews: Customers appreciate SiteGround highly for their uptime and speed. Their support team is quick, friendly, and knowledgeable. They offer free WordPress migration and make the process very easy for you. They have both beginner and advanced features.
Money-Back Guarantee: They have a 30-day money-back guarantee for all of their shared hosting plans and 14 days money-back guarantee for cloud hosting plans.
3. Bluehost: Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternative for Site Owners
With Bluehost hosting, you get powerful tools and a smart-design website builder for easy, quick website creation to power your WordPress or custom website. Bluehost is powering more than 2 million websites globally with 24/7 chat support like most of the other hosting providers. They do have an easy-to-use interface and getting started is like a breeze.
- Recommended by WordPress.org since 2005
- Free domain name for the first year
- Free SSL Certificate and SEO tools
- Free Premium Cloudflare CDN
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 24/7 Support
- Free Site Migration
- Free Website Builder and Themes
Hosting Plans: Bluehost offers the following hosting plans to its customers- WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting
Bluehost Pricing: Here is a tentative price list for the various hosting packages provided by Bluehost
- WordPress hosting: Starts at $2.95 per month
- WooCommerce hosting: Starts at $15.95 per month
- Shared hosting: Starts at $2.95 per month
- Dedicated hosting: Starts at $79.99 per month
- VPS hosting: Starts at $19.99 per month
Bluehost is Ideal for: small businesses, ecommerce sites, entry-level blogging sites, WordPress sites, and more. Their dedicated and VPS services are ideal for news websites and high-traffic sites.
Bluehost Uptime: Bluehost has an uptime of 99.9% as per Pingdom data. For complete data on uptime please visit this link.
Additional Notes: Make sure to use an automatic website backup and one-click restore services like BackupBuddy or a comprehensive solution from WPMUDev. This is highly recommended since the backups from web servers are difficult to restore and need some off-site backups. Most of the shared web hosts use common resources and malware attacks are a common phenomenon.
Bluehost Customer Reviews: Bluehost is one of the best hosting services to get you started with their affordable rates. However, their chat support is not one of the best in terms of quickly fixing an issue. They have been rated 3.6/5 stars in G2 at the time of writing this article. I have personally tried Bluehost and can recommend it as a good web hosting service.
Money-Back Guarantee: Yes, Bluehost provides 30 days no questions asked money-back guarantee to its customers. I suggest you give them a try!
4. DreamHost: Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternative for Webmasters
Dreamhost makes sure that your website is fast, secure, and always up. You can grow your website faster by using DreamHost as your foundation. Its custom control panel is simple to use and helps easily manage your web hosting. Their tool suite is full-featured and fast and reliable.
- The custom control panel is simple to use and helps easily manage your web hosting.
- Their tool suite is full-featured and has everything you need to be successful.
- They are both fast and reliable.
- Their award-winning US-based experts are always available to help.
- They have several security features.
- They believe in providing open source solutions.
Hosting Plans: They have several hosting plans like WordPress Hosting, Website Hosting, VPS Hosting, Website Builder, Dedicated Hosting, and Cloud Hosting.
Pricing: Here is a tentative price list for the various hosting packages provided by Dreamhost:
- Shared Starter plan starts from $2.95 per month.
- Shared Unlimited starts from $2.95 per month.
- Dreampress starts from $16.95 per month.
Ideal for: Dreamhost is an excellent web hosting service option for most website owners who are looking for high performance and at an affordable price, you get quick adaptation.
Uptime: Dreamhost guarantees 100% uptime. A failure to provide 100% uptime will result in customer compensation according to the guidelines established herein.
Customer Reviews: Dreamhost is one of the best web hosting service providers you will find. The site is easy to navigate. Customers love its excellent uptime, and speed, and offer technical support for owners to have a successful online presence.
Money-Back Guarantee: They offer a 97-Day Money-Back Guarantee, but this offer is only applicable to credit card payments for shared web hosting.
5. Inmotion Hosting: Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternative for Bloggers
With Inmotion hosting, you get secure web hosting that grows with your business. You are given premium web hosting with constantly present technical support, 99.99% uptime, and a risk-free money-back guarantee.
- 99.99% Uptime and Security Monitoring
- Over 500,000 WordPress Installations and Counting
- Multi Award-Winning Service and Support Teams
- Most Website Transfers in the Industry
- 24/7 Phone and Email Support
- 24/7 Live Chat
- 24/7 Monitoring and Ticketing
- Online Support Center
- Step-by-Step Education Channels
- Community Support Forums
Hosting Plans: Inmotion hosting offers a variety of hosting plans like Shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting and Dedicated hosting.
Pricing: Here is a tentative pricing list of the various hosting plans offered by Inmotion hosting:
- Shared hosting starts at $6.39 per month.
- WordPress hosting starts at $3.99 per month.
- VPS hosting starts at $19.99 per month.
- Dedicated hosting starts at $139.99 per month.
Ideal for: It is highly recommended for businesses that have started small and are looking to scale up their business. It is not recommended for ecommerce businesses or a blog.
Uptime: InMotion hosting has an uptime of a whopping 99.95% which is extremely high and good.
Customer Reviews: Inmotion hosting offers truly outstanding customer service, which is the primary reason customers love it. However, it also offers the latest technology and good uptime. But, if you have a very host-dependent project.
Money-Back Guarantee: Inmotion hosting offers the industry-leading 90-day money-back guarantee.
6. WebHostingPad: Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternative for Publishers
WebHostingPad is an all-inclusive website hosting with free SSL certificates, a free website builder by Weebly, 1-click install WordPress, a free domain, and 99.9% uptime, all backed by a 30‑day money-back guarantee.
- Free domain name.
- Free website builder.
- Free SSL encryption.
- eCommerce ready.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Free analytics tools.
- 1-click WordPress.
- Scalable plan structure.
Hosting Plans: WebHostingPad offers various hosting plans like Website hosting, mini hosting, WordPress hosting and VPS hosting.
Pricing: Here is a tentative list of the pricing plans offered by WebHostingPad:
- Power Plan starts at $1.99 per month.
- Power Plan Plus starts at $2.99 per month.
Ideal for: It is ideal for you if you are starting a blog or building a business.
Uptime: With a 99.9% uptime guarantee, they closely monitor servers to ensure your website is always up and running when you need it to be.
Customer Reviews: WebHostingPad is a pretty well-rounded up web hosting provider. It provides you with everything you need, without you having to compromise on the performance. They have unlimited hosting packages and a free website builder.
Money-Back Guarantee: Each of WebHostingPad’s shared hosting plans carries a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied within the first 30 days, you will be given a full refund.
7. HostPapa: Best GoDaddy Hosting Alternative for New Bloggers
The best small business web hosting service, HostPapa provides you with a free domain name, easy-to-use tools, as well as fast and reliable storage and apps. It is one of the most powerful web hosting to get your business online. Website owners from across the world are talking about how they are helping them reach their business goals.
- Visitor-friendly performance.
- Helps you stay connected at all times.
- Host unlimited domains and websites from within one web hosting account.
- With a 300% performance boost, your website’s loading times will be quick.
- Free domain transfer.
- Helps you avoid downtime while moving.
Hosting Plans: HostPapa offers various hosting plans like Starter, which is perfect for a basic blog or website, the Business plan which is ideal for small business owners, and a Business pro plan with more power, performance, and speed.
Pricing: Here is a tentative price list for the various hosting packages provided by HostPapa:
- Starter plan starts from Rs. 149.25 per month.
- Business plan starts from Rs.199 per month.
- Business Pro plans start from Rs. 524.24 per month.
Ideal for: HostPapa is an independent web hosting company that offers excellent features in its plans and it is extremely helpful for small businesses.
Uptime: HostPapa has an uptime of 99.96% with a downtime of fewer than four hours.
Customer Reviews: HostPapa is one of the web hosting platforms and is a customer favorite. One of the reasons for the same is the fast page speed. They offer extensive support to help customers in different ways. Their shared hosting plans have several security features too. However, they have slightly higher renewal prices.
Money-Back Guarantee: HostPapa has an industry-standard 30-day money-back guarantee for most of their hosting plans.
In no way is GoDaddy a bad hosting service, and if you have bought a domain and built your website, you can easily keep all the bills in one place. However, the web hosting service you choose must depend on the needs of your business. Check out the best GoDaddy hosting alternatives mentioned above and see which one is right for you.
Our Recommended Tools for Publishers:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad, Ezoic
- Push Notification Network- iZooto, Unative,
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Native Ad Network- Mgid
- Popup Ad Network- Exoclick, Propeller Ads
- Best Web Hosting- Bluehost, Hostgator, Stablehost, WPEngine
- Blogging Tools- OptinMonster, Astra, Teachable,
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best monetization platforms. Tap into the power of the online publishing business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]