Last updated on September 24th, 2022 at 03:55 am
Making money online is not a big hassle these days; once you register your website on google Adsense. However, is it easy, you ask? NO! Google Adsense comes with a lot of restrictions, and the ad formats are not that versatile.
This is where PropellerAds step in. With PropellerAds, web publishers and online marketers can use comprehensive ad serving and optimization technologies that provide complete, industry-leading results. With several striking features, PropellerAds is one of the best alternatives to google Adsense. It is considered one of the most used adtech services because of its features, such as instant advertisement approval and multiple advertising formats. This blog rolls out a detailed review on PropellerAds, explaining every aspect of it that makes PropellerAds one of the best adtech services.
Who can Earn with PropellerAds?
With a whopping 80% profit of all the ads displayed, PropellerAds is one of the most sought-after choices for publishers, including-
- Website Owners– For budding bloggers, PropellerAds would be an ideal choice. No hiccups of google Adsense, easy registration on PropellerAds, display ads on your website, and start making money.
- Domainers– With PropellerAds advertising your owned or published domains gets easier, reaching a larger audience of potential buyers/traders.
- SEO Masters– PropellerAds can be an excellent instrument for all the SEOs out there. They can leverage the advertisement services to improve their sites’ visibility on search engines and other websites.
- Social media marketers– It is needless to say how efficiently PropellerAds leverages a website’s traffic and help social media marketers reach a larger audience. Increased turnover is a result of better and more effective advertisements. Thus, PropellerAds is a no-brainer for social media marketers.
- Ad networks, Brokers– Launching an advertisement campaign on PropellerAds is as easy as it can get. Advertising networks and brokers can leverage PropellerAds’ various ad formats to launch creative advertisements and reach an engaging audience.
- Plugins/ Extensions– Make your plugins, get them approved on PropellerAds, and display relevant ads to earn money! Doesn’t that sound fantastic? Using PropellerAds, developers can easily earn money through advertising.
- Mobile apps and apks – Generate revenue through your mobile applications! Mobile application developers are all around, and popping up ads in their applications is very common. Using PropellerAds can be a great start at incorporating advertisements in their applications.
PropellerAds: List of Ad Formats
Because of its excellent advertising formats, PropellerAds is one of the most popular adtech services. For publishers, it is essential to know which ad format is best for boosting engagement and growing turnover is necessary. One of the most used ad formats is OnClick Pop-under Ads; let’s have a detailed understanding of it.
OnClick Pop-Under Ads
OnClick Pop-Under Ads is considered the ‘all-time best performer’’ among all other existing advertisement formats. This format is based on the CPM (Cost per mile) model- the most profitable ad solution. In a case study by PropellerAds, it was found that OnClick advertisements combined with push notifications result in a super engaging advertisement campaign.
While OnClick gives a comprehensive summary/description of the ad, push serves as a reminder, complimenting each other. Additionally, consumers will receive Push Notifications even while they are not surfing. All of these factors encourage customers to return to your website and, by extension, your monetization strategies.
Ads appearing under the main page in a new tab are called pop-under ads (also known as clickunders). Whenever a user clicks on a page, our Popunder ads appear. Your visitors can bypass banner ads by clicking on such ads and be taken directly to a site or landing page. As a result, popunder ads are displayed whenever a user clicks anywhere on the page.
Other Ad Formats
In addition to the OnClick format of advertisements, listed below are two others that are widely used.
- Vignette Banner – Soon after beginning to browse a website, you could see these little banners that appeared in the page’s center. They have a brief header and explanation, Close and Call to Action buttons, and they resemble native banners. Vignette banner is the name for this type of advertisement.
- In-Page Push- These are not user subscription formats but rather just native banners on your website! They look similar to classic push notifications but are displayed on your website. This format is capable of monetizing all types of traffic, including iOS.
- Push Notification- These browser notifications take no space on your website but can bring instant per-subscription revenue (CPS), and perfectly complement other ad formats. You will earn even if a user is not visiting your website anymore, and that too for a lifetime.
- Interstitial- Interstitial ads are fast-loading, skippable ad formats displayed before or after specific website pages. These ads are customizable and offer high CTR. Thus, they are perfect for additional monetization.
- Direct links – They are one of the best traffic monetization alternatives for publishers. This Ad format can help the publishers generate revenues and allow the optimization team to choose the most profitable offers based on your niche.
- Benefits of working with Direct Links:-
- You can place multiple links on one page.
- They do not require manual sorting or necessary offer testing.
- You can use the links to place your banners, text, or buttons.
Multitag- a new monetization tool
For publishers, it is often a hard call to take which advertisement format to choose to leverage the website traffic efficiently. With Multitag, you don’t have to worry about this because it determines the perfect ad format for your website, taking into account the type of website and the type of traffic to monetize your website more effectively.
Benefits of Using PropellerAds for Publishers
Why PropellerAds, you ask? Here is a list of reasons to answer your question.
- No Minimum Traffic Requirements: There are no minimum traffic requirements. Thus, small publishers can also start monetizing their websites with a few visitors. This encourages the publishers to improve their traffic while they earn.
- Variety of Payment Options: When it comes to payment options, PropellerAds offers a variety of options like PayPal, ePayment, Wire Transfer, WebMoney, Payoneer, and Skrill to its publishers for getting their payments.
- Low Payment terms and threshold: In the updated payment policies of the company, the minimum payment threshold is reduced to $5 with a flexible weekly, biweekly payout on Thursdays, boosting the confidence of small publishers in the business and the company
- Real-time Monitoring: The self-serve platform of PropellerAds allows rapid onboarding and real-time reporting to the publishers to monitor their success.
- Referral Scheme: The publishers get extra income when they refer PropellerAds to their colleagues.
- AD Block Bypass: The ad blocker software used by PropellerAds increases the revenue by 20% as the ads remain non-intrusive due to their relevance to the users.
- Global Coverage: 100% of your traffic can be monetized! We have a massive variety of advertisers in every country and every niche, so no impressions are being wasted.
- Clean-Ads Only: The ads are manually moderated 24/7, so there is no chance that any obscene content reaches the viewers.
Propellerads: Future Land Promo Offer for Publishers
(End date- 30th September 2022)
Propeller Ads has launched the Future Land Promo for publishers and is giving away $6,000 in prizes and monthly Bonuses! Ain’t that awesome?
Now you must be eager to know how to participate, right? Worry not; we got you covered!
- Register at PropellerAds with the link below.
Link to the promo: https://joinpropeller.com/publishers/future-land-promo
- Add the OnClick tag on your website,
- Monetize with OnClick Ad format till the end of September 2022.
July – September: 1st Phase – Monetize with OnClick
- Add the OnClick tag to your website and keep it running during the entire promo period.
- Then, you can easily qualify for the first Future Land Promo reward.
- PropellerAds will count all your OnClick Popunder campaigns’ daily spend like: Popunder JS, Direct Link, and Popunder inside Multi tag.
July: 2nd Phase – Start Collecting Cosmic Bonuses
- Your first bonus would equal your average income (above $20) for a day with OnClick. If your average daily income is $100, your bonus would be $100.
- Your average daily earning should be $20 minimum, on OnClick, during the first month (30-day period). Then get your first cash bonus in your account– THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR AVERAGE INCOME FOR 1 DAY with OnClick.
- It won’t matter if you earn lower than $20 some days, as long as that month’s total earnings divided by 30 days will be at least $20.
August: 3rd Phase – Double Bonus
- Keep your average daily earnings above $20 for the second month (30-day period). And you will receive a bonus equal to your average income for two days- THE TOTAL OF YOUR AVERAGE DAILY INCOME FOR 2 DAYS!
September: 4th Phase – Triple Bonus
- For the third bonus, you can start maintaining your average daily earnings of at least $20 on popunder- THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR AVERAGE DAILY INCOME FOR 3 DAYS!
5th Phase: Future Land Super Raffle – $6,000 in Prizes
- The Super Raffle will get hosted on 6th October 2022 for all the participants who started using the Popunder tag on 1st July and entered the Super Raffle by filling up the registration form!
So, pull up your socks and get ready to win the $3,000, $2,000, or $1,000 Grand Prizes of the Super Raffle!
Propellerads Review: Dashboard Overview
- If you are new to PropellerAds, sign up as a new user by entering your personal details, contact information, and website details to access the dashboard.
- Activate the account and log in to the dashboard using your login credentials.
- Upon reviewing the terms and conditions of PropellerAds, you can access the dashboard.
- On the dashboard, publishers may add their websites, and the ownership of the website is verified by adding a PropellerAds tag to the website.
- Once the publishers are verified, they can continue adding their site/sites.
- A new site can be created by clicking on Site>Add New Site>Verify the site.
- After verifying your website, you need to create and place codes on it, and then you will start receiving the stats for the same.
- This section shows you the statistics from which you can infer how your traffic is performing, allowing you to analyze which part of the traffic needs a boost!
- The platform allows you to select/filter the stats based on the data you enter and organize it using AdFormats, Country, Zones, Os, etc.
- The leading indicators of the website include:-
- Ad Impressions- The number of times the customer viewed the Ad.
- CPM- It’s your profit for every 1,000 impressions.
- Profit- Your profit on a particular date.
- CPS- The Cost Per Subscriber, revenue model. In this, you get paid for every push notification subscription.
- Zone-It allows publishers to extract information from push notifications, popunders, multi-tag, etc.
- OS-In this field, you can select from 12 desktop and mobile operating systems. It helps you to optimize the website and make it more user-friendly.
My sites section:
- In this section, you can add sites and check out all your published sites in one place.
- A new site can be created by clicking on Site>Add New Site>Verify the site.
It supports payment options like debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard), Wire Transfer, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, and WebMoney.
All your earnings show under this section.
The insights section has all the content, tips, and tricks related to monetization and making more money that might get you crazy!
The insight section has everything from new articles, blogs, and case studies to ongoing webinars.
Whenever you recommend PropellerAds to any of your friends or colleagues who join Propeller using your referral code, you get 5% of the revenue!
So don’t forget to recommend PropellerAds until and unless you don’t want the perks.
A program designed to reward devoted customers!
It is a membership that connects you to a massive community of publishers and affiliates where you can grow your network and learn through various premium meetups and webinars.
PropellerAds Payment Info for Publishers
To roll out payments, the publishers must reach a minimum payment amount. It is generally $5, depending upon the payment method. Publisher income is paid by PropellerAds using a net 30/hold 30 arrangement.
In that case, a publisher’s payment is held for a month after he achieves the minimal threshold.
All transactions are handled automatically. Publishers with validated websites and 10,000+ unique daily users can get weekly payments.
PropellerAds CPM Rates: 2022
Before we get into the CPM rates, let’s understand how CPM is calculated.
Amount of Visitors = (Total Cost / CPM Bid x 1000) x CTR ( Clickthrough rate)
Cost Per Visitor for CPM model = Total Cost / Amount of Visitors
Although the CPM model might be risky as it depends on CTR, which varies for every advertisement format, it is highly profitable. Basically, your creatives are what will make or break it. You may achieve good outcomes at an affordable price by using high-performing creatives. Coming to the CPM rates, it’s variable.
Roundup: Bottom line
PropellerAds proves to be an excellent ad network, curating top-notch features for publishers. With its simple approval procedure, real-time reporting, and reduced payment barrier, PropellerAds is one of the best alternatives to google Adsense. In conclusion, if you are just starting and you want to monetize your website traffic, you know who to go –