Content recommendation networks are taking the ad tech industry in a new direction. Publishers are benefiting from additional monetization sources via native recommendation and slowly we are moving to the next step i.e. Seeing the birth of native SSPs. Apart from AdSense, now you can monetize your website by showing native recommendation widgets which can give you close to 30-40% of what you’re generating from AdSense for general or viral niches. There has been a lot of native ad networks which you have been trying out (some of the popular ones include Taboola, Revcontent, Outbrain) and in today’s post, we are introducing Payclick- A native advertising network that help publishers monetize their traffic by displaying relevant native ads. In this article, we are going to discuss about Payclick CPM rates and would suggest if the network is a right choice for you or not.
Our network enables ALL of our publishers:
- Native ads following audience interests and website content
- Highest revenue on both CPM and CPC basis
- Payouts made every week and in advance
- Fast-loading widget responsive to every device (desktop/mobile/tablet)
- More than 50 ad unit setting options: from background color to type of product/content recommendations
- Fast and easy widget installation, suitable even for beginners
- PayClick widget NEVER conflicts with AdSense or other ad networks
- Exclusive terms for premium partners and smaller websites
- Multiple payment methods: PayPal, Pioneer, Wire, Webmoney
- 24/7 support from local manager who speaks your language
Payclick has been in business for quite sometime. According to their information they provide global coverage of native ads and have started in 2010. Currently they serve in more than 107 countries with a wide advertiser base. The network uses advanced optimization algorithms that selects the offers based on your site’s traffic and provides you with high CTR of 5% against the industry average of 2.3%.
Upon signup, you need to add the website from the dashboard which will go to the moderation team for review. Once your website is approved, you can create an ad widget code from the dashboard and place it on your website to start earning from it. The code is extremely easy to install and the widget configuration doesn’t take more than 5-7 minutes of your time. If there is any installation or configuration problem, their technical support manager is always available to help you.
Payclick offers guaranteed payments to its publishers. Our innovative approach and strict financial discipline allows us to make payments every week in a method which suits you best. You have constant access to full reports on impressions, clicks, effectiveness and income rates.
Q1. What is the minimum payout and the payment cycle?
1. Minimum Payout = 20$ and Payment Cycle = Weekly
Q2. What are the best performing Geos under Payclick?