Native advertising is an online form of advertising which is used to match the form and function of the platform upon which it is displayed. It can be in the form of an article or video. It is produced by an advertiser who has the specific intention of promoting a particular product or service. It matches the form and style which is usually seen in the work of the website or blog. BuySellAds is one such native ad network which provides digital advertising technology to publishers and advertisers. In this post, we will be discussing on the BuySellAds CPM Rates 2017 with respect to its earning model, ad unit types, and payment proof and earnings report to help you decide if it is the right ad network to monetize your blog with.
Brief of the Company
BuySellAds is online ad network which is based in Boston, Massachusetts. It was founded in the year 2008 by Todd Garland. The network is used on 0.4% of all websites, according to W3Techs. It is based on BuiltWith Trends and is ranked as the 16th fastest growing ad network in the world. It acts as a third party which sells ads on your website. If there is any ad space present in the header or on the side, the network finds out the advertisers. The main advantage of using this ad network is that they have access to a database full of advertisers who are in search of websites to advertise on. They act as a useful marketplace for both advertisers and publishers. The network is a good alternated for more popular ad networks like Google AdSense or Media.net. The ads are very easy to be monetized on and are also quite easy to manage.
Ad Unit Types
It is easy to create an ad unit with BuySellAds. After setting up the website, the Add Inventory option has to be selected from the Inventory tab. From there, we can select the medium or device, payment model, cost, location, or quantity. The ad code gets displayed after all the settings have been selected. This code has to be copied and pasted into the HTML of the website. The various display ad unit sizes that are available are 300×250, 728×90, 300×600, 160×600, 125×125, 180×150, 120×90, 130×100, 468×60. Sizes can also be customized. The major advantage is that it is compatible with Google AdSense. Mobile ad units are not available but WordPress plugins are.
BuySellAds offers the following types of advertising – display, sponsored tweets, and email. Their earning model is based on CPM and they allow all types of verticals. They have no minimum traffic requirement to become a publisher. There is also no language requirement in order to become a publisher. Hongkiat, Android Central, and Search Engine Journal are a few of their publishers.
CPM Rates 2017
The CPM rate of BuySellAds usually lies from 25 cents to USD 2.25. The advertiser, for a fixed price, purchases a fixed number of impressions depending on the selected CPM rate. These impressions get served a 30-day term. The CPM backfill feature is also there. It is used by publishers to serve up ads from other networks when ads from BuySellAds are not there to be served.
Payment Proof and Earnings Report
BuySellAds gives publishers 75% of the revenue generated by them. The rest of the 25% is kept by the ad network in lieu of the services offered. The revenue sharing percentage is quite high. The various payment methods that are available are Check, PayPal, and Wire Transfer. The minimum payout threshold is USD 20 for PayPal, USD 50 for Check, and USD 500 for Wire Transfer. Up to two cash-outs are allowed in a month. The payment is usually completed within 2-3 days of the withdrawal request being made.
Publishers can access the reports from the Performance or Earnings tabs which are placed on top of the main dashboard. All the metrics are displayed on the Performance page, according to the advertiser. This can be filtered by date range and ad zone. The total earnings according to the site or ad zone can be seen in the Earnings page. This can also be filtered by date range. The statistics regarding the number of ad impressions, clicks, average CTR, or the eCPM and estimated earnings can also be checked and analyzed. The reporting system is very easy to use. The dashboard also contains a link to other tabs like Inventory, Property Settings, Discount Codes, and Tools.
BuySellAds allow advertisers to purchase ads. Publishers also have the option to create discount codes. They also provide many tools to them to help sell ads. The network helps them to manage inventory and trafficking. We hope that this article on BuySellAds CPM Rates 2017 with respect to its earning model, ad units, and payment proof and earnings report will help you to decide if it is the right ad network to monetize your blog or website.
AdBuff is a high paying CPM network if you've majority traffic from US, UK and Canada
Blognife's Recommended Monetization Partners:
Additional revenue opportunities with buysellads which runs on CPM models.