AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google. Website owners can enroll in the program to enable text, image, and, more recently, video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue. ExoClick is the fourth largest online ad network in the world which provides online advertising services to both advertisers and publishers all over the world. They serve 125 billion geo-targeted ad impressions and have some of the highest CPM rates in the industry.
AdSense vs ExoClick : Minimum Traffic Requirement
There is no minimum traffic requirement for becoming an AdSense publisher. The only condition is that substantial content related to advertisements has to be frequently posted on your website.
To be a part of the ExoClick network, the publisher only has to fill up a registration form which includes information related to your demographics. Once it is submitted, instant access is granted to the account. There is no minimum traffic requirement for a website.
AdSense vs ExoClick : Revenue Share Percentage
If AdSense is used to display content advertisements, the publishers get 68% of the revenue. If it is used for search, the revenue shared with the publishers is 51%. The rest of the share is kept by Google in connection to the service provided. The percentages do not change with demographics.
The ExoClick advertising network does not make their revenue sharing percentage public.
AdSense vs ExoClick : Ad Quality
Google AdSense has a global reachability and therefore it monetizes the ad revenue on its network using high quality advertisements.
ExoClick works extremely well on all digital platforms – be it phone, tablet or desktop. Since they adapt to all the devices, they are able to offer high quality advertisements to attract traffic.
AdSense vs ExoClick : Publisher List
ExoClick are the fourth largest advertising network in the world and they have a number of premium publishers. The list includes Together Networks, Ladbrokes, BirdView, and Be Mobiz among others.
AdSense vs ExoClick : CPM and RPM Rates
The CPM rates for Google AdSense is quite high. It can be anywhere in the range of USD 1 to 3. The average RPM is about USD 5 to 10 for broad niches and upto USD 100 for competitive niches with high CPC.
For tier 1 countries such as UK, USA, Canada and Australia, the CPM rate offered by ExoClick is around USD 2 for every 1000 impressions and the CPC rates are a little more than 10 cents per click. For Asian countries, the rates offered are comparatively low.
AdSense vs ExoClick : Payments and Earnings Report
AdSense follows a monthly payment cycle where the earnings are collected over the course of a month. At the beginning of the following month, the earnings get finalized and are posted to the balance.
Exoclick offers two options for payments.
- For weekly payments which get paid every Monday, the minimum amount has to be reached by the start of the previous week. The minimum earnings for PayPal, Paxum and Payoneer users is 20 Euros/Dollars while it is 200 Euros/Dollars for WebMoney users.
- For monthly payments which get paid on every 20th of the month, the minimum amount has to be reached by the end of the previous month. The minimum earnings for PayPal, Paxum and Payoneer users is 20 Euros/Dollars, 200 Euros/Dollars for WebMoney users and 500 Euros/Dollars for wire transfer.
As we can see from this comparative discussion of AdSense vs ExoClick, the latter is not really suitable for all traffics. Even though it offers a good CPM rate, you should only choose it if your website/blog has substantial amount of traffic generating from USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
Blognife's Recommended Monetization Partners:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad, Media.net
- Push Notification Network- iZooto (Highly Recommended)
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Signup Bonus: Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Video Ad Network- vdo.ai
- Native Ad Network- Revcontent, Taboola
- Limited time offer- 60% OFF on Hostgator one year plan. Use code BLOGWITHABHISHEK