Google AdSense is one of the largest and most well-known advertising networks for online publishers, with a reputation of being easy to setup and configure. BuySellAds is more than the typical ad network: they offer a range of tools to help sell ads, can manage inventory and trafficking, handle payment, and present your inventory on their marketplace for advertisers to purchase.
In this post, we’ll do a comparative discussion of AdSense vs BuySellAds – their CPM rates, Payments and Earnings Report and help you to figure out the better choice.
AdSense vs BuySellAds : Minimum Traffic Requirement
AdSense does not impose any minimum traffic requirement to become a publisher. You only need to be posting frequent substantial content, related to the advertisements to be shown, on your website.
In order to get the approval of BuySellAds, your website needs to have more than 100,000 impressions per month. It needs to be live, finished and have fresh content. Only English language websites are accepted.
AdSense vs BuySellAds : Revenue Share Percentage
The publishers get 68% of the revenue if AdSense is used to display content advertisements. The share drops down to 51% if the platform is used for search. The rest of the share goes to Google. The percentage is kept constant irrespective of the demographic of the publishers.
The network of BuySellAds shares 75% of the revenue with the publishers and keeps the rest 25% with itself. This is one of the highest sharing ratios in the current market.
AdSense vs BuySellAds : Ad Quality
Since AdSense is a product of Google, it has global reachability. Therefore, it displays the advertisements in high quality on the network. It showcases video and display advertisements on a CPC offer.
BuySellsAds displays high quality ads on its network. It showcases display and sponsored tweets advertisements on its network on a CPM offer.
AdSense vs BuySellAds : Publisher List
A large number of companies around the globe use AdSense. The top ones using the network are HubPages, eBay, Times Network, and Mashable among others.
BuySellAds has association with a number of quality publishers like Wix.com, MailChimp, SquareSpace, braintree, and gettyimages, to name a few.
AdSense vs BuySellAds : CPM and RPM Rates
AdSense has a high rate for its publishers providing anywhere in the range of USD 1 to 3. The average RPM is about USD 5 to 10 for broad niches and upto USD 100 for competitive niches with high CPC.
On BuySellAds, the CPM rate can be selected from the range of 25 cents to USD 2.25. The advertiser has the ability to purchase a fixed number of impressions for a fixed price based on the selected CPM rate – and, the network, serves them those impressions spread out over the 30-day term. With the CPM Backfill feature, publishers can now serve up their own ads or other ad networks ad (like AdSense) when they do not have a BuySellAds sold impression to serve.
AdSense vs BuySellAds : Payments and Earnings Report
AdSense has a monthly payment cycle and the earnings get collected over the course of a month. At the beginning of the following month, the earnings are finalized and are posted to the balance. There are various payment options available which include transfer through check, EFT, Western Union, and Rapida.
You can take your BuySellAds earnings in the following three methods available – Check, PayPal and Wire. The network serves it withins 2-3 days of the your demand. It can be done twice in a month. The minimum Payout threshold is USD 20 for PayPAl, USD 50 for check and USD 500 for Wire. The earnings report displays total ad impressions, clicks, CTR, eCPM, and estimated earnings for each date within any specified time range.
From this detailed comparison of AdSense vs BuySellAds, we can see that the latter offers a valuable marketplace where advertisers and publishers can come together. For publishers, BuySellAds is a very good alternative or supplement to more popular ad networks such as Google AdSense.
Recommended List for You:
- Traffic less than 10k views per month- AdSense, Adnow, Mediavenus
- Traffic 10k to 100k per month- AdSense, Spoutable
- Traffic 100k to 500k per month- AdSense, Spoutable, Media.net
- Traffic 500k to 3 million per month- ADX, Media.net, Spoutable, Taboola
- Traffic 3 million+ per month- Media.net, ADX, Revcontent, Video Ads (Get in touch)
- Marketing Tools- Ad Plugin, SemRush (Free Trial), Teachable, Webinar Jam,
- Increase your Website Revenue– Share your information and we will get in touch
Media.net is perfect for websites having US, UK and Canadian traffic. Enjoy high RPM close to AdSense.Use this link to get a bonus of 10% on top of your regular earnings for 3 months.