Every year we see the birth of 100s of new ad networks. While some of them have their own technology and direct advertiser relationships, most of these ad networks basically work as mediation platforms or broker houses, sourcing the demand from other networks and connecting them with the publishers. Some ad networks enhance the tech stack by applying a layer of machine learning on top (or provide a native look to ads) to ensure better CPM rates. Definitely, Adtech is getting much busier with every passing day, and there seems to be a lot of opportunities, but not much new ad networks that can compete with AdSense when it comes to monetizing publishers web properties.
Today, we’re going to discuss Adbuff- a fast-growing ad network that can effectively monetize websites which are impression based. The network uses the best ad server technology that works in favor of both Advertisers and Publishers to yield them maximum benefit.
They claim themselves:
BEST SUPPORT: Respond to all support tickets within 1 business day and maintain a 97% customer satisfaction rating.
BEST TECHNOLOGY: Work with the most advanced contextual ad delivery system ever created.
ANTI-FRAUD: Advanced detection systems in place to protect our advertisers from fraudulent clicks and impressions.
REAL-TIME: Platform is real-time to the core. Publisher and advertiser dashboards are also provided in real time.
Requirements for Publishers:
Adbuff has following requirements and restrictions for publishers:
- Publisher’s website should be in English only.
- Publisher’s website should have over 2000 unique visits per day.
- Publisher’s website must get traffic from US/UK/Canada/Australia.
- Publisher’s website must not be a download, streaming, adult, bitcoin faucet, guns, violence, gambling or any website linked with any other illegal activity.
- Publisher’s website must not be a free hosted website.
- Publisher’s website should be at least 3 months old.
- It should have good Alexa rank, MozRank, social score.
- It should get some good amount of organic search traffic.
- It should also contain some good number of inbound links
- To read more about the terms on publishers click here https://adbuff.com/publishers/
Pros of Adbuff:
- The network offers lucrative CPM rates to publishers. Sometimes, the rates are even higher than provided by Adsense.
- The support desk is highly supportive, and round the clock assistance is available.
- On signing up- $25 bonus is provided
- High Sharing of revenue.
- Offers Weekly Bonuses
- Reliable and Efficient tracking
- Payments are paid timely
- Real-time dashboard offering Real-time reporting
- A personal account manager is provided to every publisher
Cons of Adbuff:
- Minimum traffic requirement has to be 2000 unique visitors daily.
- Only English sites are accepted with a majority of traffic from Canada, UK, USA, and Australia.
- The minimum payout threshold is higher than other ad networks. $100 for Paypal and $500 for Wire Transfer
- NET45 payment terms while other Ad networks offer NET30.
Sign Up and Approval:
- The sign-up process is easy. To sign up on Adbuff the all you need is to fill up a simple registration form and submit it. After submission of the form, you will receive an activation email on your registered email that you will have to click to activate your account. Once your account is activated then you can log in to your account where you have to submit your website for approval.
- If your website meets the above-mentioned requirements then getting approval is not difficult.
- Adbuff has specialization in banner advertising, so, it offers only banner ads as its solution to publishers. The size of the banner ad units which are available on Adbuff is 160×600, 300×250, 728×90, 300×600.
Stats Reporting System:
- Adbuff offers a highly advanced stats reporting system which shows detailed stats of your ads. Its reporting system shows stats in real time. Its reporting system shows total impressions, paid amount, unpaid amount, a number of places, clicks, impressions, and CTR. It also offers two graphs which show monthly and yearly stats.
- The minimum payout on Adbuff is 100$.
- Adbuff pays its publishers on Net45 terms.
- Adbuff offers a 5% referral commission program to its users. This will create more customer base for the business in the shortest span of time.
AdBuff CPM Rates
Adbuff claims a CPM rate of around $0.50 to $3 since most of their publisher partners have a high percentage of tier 1 traffic. However, we have seen the CPM rates to be around $0.30 to $0.40 for most of the cases on our client’s websites. Since, CPM is a function of site quality, category, and ad clicks, you can expect a different CPM with AdBuff.
Needless to say that AdBuff is a must try ad network, especially for viral websites and blogs. We wish all the best to AdBuff for its future endeavors and look forward to seeing the company scale to new heights.
AdBuff is a high paying CPM network if you've majority traffic from US, UK and Canada
Blognife's Recommended Monetization Partners:
- Native Ad Network- Revcontent, Taboola
- Best AdSense Alternative- Media.net (Signup Bonus: Extra 10% for 3 months), Setupad
- Video Ad Network- vdo.ai, Adsolut
- Push Notification Network- iZooto
Increase your ad revenue with targeted CPM ads for your US and Canadian traffic.