At Blognife we have been constantly reviewing native ad networks and recommending the best networks to publishers that can help increase their ad revenue. In today’s post, we’re going to discuss about Engageya, a native post recommendation widget that helps you reach more audience and increase site’s page views by showing relevant articles as a widget. Engageya is appropriate for any blog be it on blogger or wordpress.
Engageya for Publishers
Of late I was browsing a popular ad tech new site and found Engageya recommendation widget. I was curious to explore more about Engageya and found it to be a good recommendation plugin for publishers.
- Engageya help publishers expose to new audience
- Create more engagement per session as users stick to the content
- Brings additional source of monetization for publishers.
- The tool not only acts as a content recommendation but also provides additional revenue to publishers.
You can select upto 3 categories relevant to your site while setting up the widget. You can also promote your Facebook page with the Engageya widget. Once you complete the necessary fields, you can download the zip file and upload it on your WordPress site and the widget will be live. Note that it may take upto 30 minutes for the recommendation to appear once your install the widget. This is usually the time taken by Engageya to crawl your site.
Engageya CPM Rates
I tried searching on the internet about Engageya’s CPM rates but couldn’t find any info about them. So, before I can tell you about the exact CPM rates, CPC and CTR, I have to use their service on one of my blogs. I will update this section with more info once I run their widget and see the performance and CPM rates.
Engageya’s Referral Program
Engageya runs a referral program where you’ll be given 100 credits for any publisher you recommend. You can refer as many publishers as you want in the Engageya’s program. The credits can be used to further drive traffic to your blog or website.
You can withdraw payments once you hit the $150 threshold. This is typically a bit more so, you need to have enough page views to make money from Engageya, otherwise really the $150 mark is going to take sometime.
Blognife's Recommended Monetization Partners:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad, Media.net
- Push Notification Network- iZooto (Highly Recommended)
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Signup Bonus: Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Video Ad Network- vdo.ai
- Native Ad Network- Revcontent, Taboola
- Limited time offer- 60% OFF on Hostgator one year plan. Use code BLOGWITHABHISHEK
Native ad network that can help you earn more ad revenue.