A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a geographically distributed network of proxy servers and their data centers. The goal is to distribute service spatially relative to end-users to provide high availability and high performance. However, when it comes to advertising, the definition is tweaked a bit. Today, smart marketers use native ad networks to distribute branded content across various publisher websites and reach their target audience and create higher engagements. In this article, we are going to talk about top 6 branded content distribution networks which marketers can rely on in order to amplify their campaign reach and get the desired results.
Unruly gets videos seen, shared and loved across the open web for brands that want to move people, not just reach people. By bringing emotional intelligence to digital advertising, they help 91% of Ad Age 100 brands inform and inspire 1.44bn people around the world, using polite outstream formats on sites that people love.
- Year of Operation- 2006
- Services Offers- Unruly shield, Unruly partnerX portal etc.
- Clients- Digital spy, The Sun, Mac world etc.
- Contact Details- +44 20 7199 5800
Visible Measures is a provider of independent third party measurement solutions for Internet video publishers and advertisers. Their services help users measure video content consumption and viral distribution.
- Year of Operation- 2005
- Services Offers- Activation platform, Data platform, real time measurement etc.
- Clients- Digital spy, Intel, IBM, Ford etc.
- Contact Details- (617) 482-0222
ViralGains is a software company that creates authentic connections between brands and consumers through the power of online video. The ViralGains platform is the first of its kind that maximizes online video views, shares, and conversation in real time while measuring and optimizing viewer sentiment.
- Year of Operation- 2012
- Services Offers- Consumer friendly ads, Behavioural & attitudinal signals, Video analytics etc.
- Clients-Toyota, HP, Novartis etc.
- Contact Details- (800)501-2763
Virool exists because they want to change the advertising experience and bring brand videos to the right people at the right time. They believe in advertainment, where advertising and entertainment converge in the powerful force that is video.
- Year of Operation- 2012
- Services Offers- programmatic partnerships, native placements and direct integrations
- Clients- Y-Combinator, Draper Fisher Juvertson, Menlo Ventures, 500 Startups and Yahoo! Japan etc.
- Contact Details- (415) 403-2260
Staffed with a unique blend of marketers and technologists, Touchstorm and VideoAmigo are sister companies owned by Diginary Holdings, headquartered in New York and Richmond, with global employees serving clients around the world in thirteen languages.
- Year of Operation- 2008
- Services Offers- content strategies, organic audiences, competitive share of voices
- Clients- Youtube, LG, Gillette etc.
- Contact Details- 877-794-6101
Sharethrough is the largest & most sophisticated platform for in-feed, native monetization. Built for the new paradigm of modern content marketing, Sharethrough is a mobile-first, content-driven platform for advertisers to engage users with quality content, integrated natively to each site it lives on + for publishers to monetize with premium ads while maintaining a high quality user experience.
- Year of Operation- 2007
- Services Offers- Access programmatic demands, full stack solution, untapped revenue capitalization
- Clients- Forbes, TNW, Health etc.
- Contact Details- (415) 644-0054
Simply creating ads and not promoting it in the required places won’t help anyone much. Post creation of video advertisement, the target audience must be set carefully as per the demands to make an ad successful. Don’t wait, get to work, the above-mentioned CDNs got you covered. There are also quite a few other native ad networks where you can distribute your content. Do check them as well.