Ad-maven is a very popular ad network focussing on pop-under ads. Pop-unders have been a supplement for many publishers to enhance web monetization for a very long time now. Pop-unders usually crop up in form of a new page, when a link is clicked. These ads are basically not the pop-up ads. Rather they pop into a separate window underneath the main site. Serving the ad industry for 35 years now, AdMaven is considered as one of the top leaders in the ad industry. Besides, Ad-maven also offer publishers with a range of additional ways web monetization, which includes banners, traditional pop-ups, sliders, lightbox ads, and interstitial ads. In this post, we will discuss the earnings model and payment report of Admaven.
Ad-Maven: Ad Network
As a well-known pop-under platform, Ad-Maven emphasizes on following three important aspects for the publisher which results in benefitting them –
Product: With Ad-Maven latest technology for banners and ads, Publishers have the opportunity to monetize every webpage effectively. Because of this even advertisers can pay well as their full-screen ads get good returns.
Audience: Ad-Maven offers Global reach to the advertisers. , allowing them to establish a strong audience for their ads by working with solid publishers.
Traffic Monetization: AdMaven has successfully helped the publishers to monetize their campaigns without interrupting their current suite of ad placements. The Pop-unders serve as an add-on revenue stream.
Besides pop-unders, the network also offers Interstitial Ads, LightBox, and currently also working on Banner ads units.
Signing up for Ad-Maven
It is incredibly easy to sign up for Ad-Maven. All you need to do is fill up a simple registration form online and activate the account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email address. Then you can log in to your account and submit the websites to generate ad codes. The codes can be generated immediately. However, publishers should not forget to categorize the sites in order to maximize the outputs.
Pre-requisites to join Ad-Maven
- The platform does not promote inappropriate content at all such as adware, spyware, malware, spam, etc. The websites with copyright issues are also not approved.
- The publishers are required to –
- Not using auto-refreshing sites, PTC sites, and traffic exchanges to indulge in fraudulent traffic.
- Not Use bots or any malicious software for manipulating impressions and clicks.
- Not alter the ad codes in any way
- Not place the ad tags on any child pornographic websites.
The network offers a detailed stats report to the publishers where they can keep a track ad campaigns, impressions, and click-throughs. The reporting system also provides a monthly graph view of the campaign progress. However, the network does not offer any referral commissions to its publishers.
Minimum Payout & Methods of Payment
The minimum Ad-maven payment threshold is $50. Ad-maven pays out the publishers on Net 30 basis. They offer three payment mediums, i.e. Payoneer, Bank Wire Transfer, and Paypal. The Minimum deposit required is $200 currently.
On the whole, once you register Ad-Maven is a self-serving platform, designed to be user-friendly and easy to work on. It allows publishers to evade all ad-block extensions and therefore multiply your revenue by another 35%. With daily full-screen impressions of 600 Million and serving 2000 publishers worldwide, Ad-Maven is ideal to promote brands, launch ad campaigns in minutes, and reach the right audience using high quality targeting features.
Recommended List for You:
- Traffic less than 10k views per month- AdSense, Mediavenus
- Traffic 10k to 100k per month- AdSense, Spoutable
- Traffic 100k to 500k per month- AdSense, Spoutable, Media.net
- Traffic 500k to 3 million per month- ADX, Media.net, Spoutable, Taboola
- Traffic 3 million+ per month- Media.net, ADX, Revcontent, Video Ads (Get in touch)
- Marketing Tools- Ad Plugin, SemRush (Free Trial), Teachable, Webinar Jam,
- Increase your Website Revenue– Share your information and we will get in touch