_ap_ufes{"success":true,"siteUrl":"blognife.com","urls":{"Home":"http://blognife.com","Category":"http://blognife.com/category/ad-networks/","Archive":"http://blognife.com/2017/11/","Post":"http://blognife.com/2017/11/18/adpixo-review-high-paying-pop-ad-network/","Page":"http://blognife.com/our-sites/","Attachment":"http://blognife.com/2017/11/18/adpixo-review-high-paying-pop-ad-network/adpixo0/","Nav_menu_item":"http://blognife.com/2017/07/24/tipsinhindi/","Tve_lead_group":"http://blognife.com/tve_lead_group/popup_adnetwork/","Tve_form_type":"http://blognife.com/?post_type=tve_form_type&p=3738"}}_ap_ufee

AdMob vs Appodeal – CPM Rates, Payment and Earnings Report

Mobile advertising has exploded over the last few years and for the right reasons. With people spending almost one-third of an entire day on smartphones and mobile devices on the way to replace computers, mobile advertising has the ability to reach an unprecedented number of people in a much more cost-effective and time-efficient way. Publishers are opting for mobile-specific advertising networks to enhance the user experience, a chief factor driving the success of an ad campaign. A number of ad networks have come up keeping up with the booming market; AdMob is probably the most well-known among those. AdMob is Google’s very own mobile ad network that allows publishers to monetize their mobile apps with relevant ads from a huge inventory of advertisers. Appodeal is a programmatic ad mediation platform that gives publishers full control of their inventory in a real-time bidding marketplace.


In this article, we are going to do a comparative study of the two premium mobile ad networks and try to understand their pros and cons.

 

AdMob vs Appodeal: Minimum Traffic Requirement

AdMob is owned by Google, so it has no minimum traffic requirement. It has no language constraints either. To become a publisher in this network, you need to have a prior approved AdSense account.

 

AdMob vs Appodeal: Revenue Share Percentage

AdMob and Appodeal have the same numbers in terms of the revenue-split ratio. Both the mobile ad networks share 60% of the generated revenue with publishers and retain the rest 40% as charges for the services rendered.

 

AdMob vs Appodeal: Ad Quality

AdMob is a Google product, has global reach and displays high-quality advertisements. It supports cross-platform monetization (Android, iOS, and Windows). Publishers have the ability to customize text ad units with specific colours and fonts in order to maximize visibility and click rates.


 

AdMob vs Appodeal: Publisher List

AdMob is used by top app developers around the world like Etermax, Cheetah Mobile, Backflip Studios and Fingersoft.

 

AdMob vs Appodeal: CPM and RPM Rates

The earning model of AdMob is based on the basis of CPM, though there is also some CPC advertising available. The revenue is highly dependent on the location of the traffic. AdMob provides lower rates of CPM compared to AdSense. The average RPM on Android platform lies in between 15 cents to USD 1.50 while on iOS, it is between 20 cents to USD 2. They have very good fill rates and competitive eCPMs. Interstitial ad units have an RPM rate of USD 2 to 4 for Android platform and USD 3 to 5 for iOS platform.

Ad mediation is a technology that sends ad requests to multiple ad networks to ensure publishers find the best available network to fill their ad slots. First, publishers rank ad networks in order of preference. Second, the mediation platform tries the top ad network. So, the CPM rates in Appodeal depends on the ad network that the publisher gets through ad mediation on Appodeal.

 

AdMob vs Appodeal: Payment and Earnings Report

 

AdMob follows the monthly payment cycle. The minimum payout threshold is USD 20. It supports payment through a number of portals which include ACH, PayPal, and Wire Transfer.

 

Verdict

As mentioned earlier, AdMob is a Google product and that entails the assurance of impeccable services. AdMob lives up to that reputation. Appodeal is an ad mediation platform and in today’s programmatic ad environment, mediation platforms are the need of the hour. So, we suggest you use AdMob and Appodeal in conjugation with each other to get the best out of both. AdMob, when run with Appodeal, has a fill rate of 45%, a CTR of 0.56% and provides an eCPM of USD 0.39. You will be getting the best of both worlds with this arrangement. We hope this article has been helpful and will enable you in reaching a decision.

Hitaishi provides useful information on ad optimization to help publishers get a better payoff. Publishers can increase your website’s ad revenue in next 30 minutes. Contact Us! Also, ad networks can contact us to write sponsored reviews of their networks. Skype ID: ronniedey Email ID: abhishek.dey@digimyx.com

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply