RevenueHits is a relatively newer ad network which is touted to be “by publishers, for publishers”. In this post, we will be discussing the RevenueHits CPM Rates 2018 with respect to its ad unit types, earning model, and payment proof and earnings report to help you decide if it is the right ad network to monetize your website. Revenue hits has high CPM rates for its pop-under and mobile interstitial ad units, especially if the traffic is from tier one countries.
Brief of the Company
RevenueHits is a self-serving advertising network. It has been developed keeping publishers in mind. It is owned and operated by Intango Ltd, a world-leading media tech company, and was established in the year 2008. The above-mentioned company develops and provides the optimization of digital advertising. It also provides solutions for proper monetizing on the web and mobile platform. This ad network allows the publishers to get the best possible value for their ad space.
Revenue hits Ad Unit Types
- Display Banners: Banners are the type of advertisements which get embedded into a web page. They come in a number of different sizes and can be located in different places. They can also be kept static or animated.
- Button: Buttons are the small ad units which can be placed anywhere on the web page.
- Footer: The Footer ads are mainly the banner ads that are displayed horizontally on the bottom of the viewed section of a web page. They are placed above the content. The position of the advertisement is maintained in the browser even when the user scrolls down. Usually, the social icons appear on the left side and the search box at the right side.
- Interstitial: These are the full-screen advertisements which are displayed at all the transition points that appear naturally in the content. These have a transparent layer and it gets clicked wherever the visitor clicks on the page.
- Pop Ads: These type of ad units open the ad window behind the current browser window. Thus, they are visible only when the active window is closed by the user. These are very effective for generating revenues because they have a high visibility.
- Shadow Box: The advertisement is displayed in an opaque box in the middle of the screen. This type of ad unit completely prevents ad blindness.
- Slider: These are the banner ads located in a number of places on the web page. These remain fixed even when the visitor scrolls up or down.
- Top Banner: This type of ad unit is used to display the ad horizontally on the top of the web page.
- Dialog: This is the type of ad unit that pops up on a mobile screen. It provides the user with two options. In order to proceed, they have to either press Okay or Cancel.
- Notifier: This is the message that pops up on the top of a mobile web page.
A lower CTR may be due to the ad format that is being used or because of the location of the banners. The pop ad format, usually, has a CTR of 100%. Banner ads tend to usually get lower CTR than Pop traffic. This happens because not all users click on the banner ads. There are some banners which work better in different places. Thus, it is extremely important to place the right formats in the appropriate location. Mobile ad formats are also available. Ads cannot be deleted from the dashboard. For this, the ad code needs to be removed from the HTML code of the website.
Revenue hits Earning Model
RevenueHits uses the CPM as well as CPA model for paying its publishers. The former stands for Cost per 1000 Impressions. The latter stands for Cost per Action (or Acquisition) and is an online advertising pricing model. In this the advertiser pays the publisher for a specified acquisition – like a sale, click, or a form submit. Niches like shopping, streaming, blogging, travel, entertainment, and software perform quite well with this network. It serves around two billion ad impressions daily and has a worldwide reach of tens of millions of users. There is also a referral program. If any new publisher joins the network with your referral ID, then you’ll be earning revenue for the first 12 months. If the referred publisher earns less than USD 1,500 then you’ll receive 5% of his/her earned revenue. In case the earnings are more than USD 1,500, then the share is 10%.
Revenue hits CPM Rates 2018
On an average, RevenueHits has a CPM rate of USD 1.90 in the USA, USD 1.70 in Canada, USD 2.80 in UAE, and 30 cents in the Philippines. The publisher earnings generally tend to vary from a few cents to USD 3 eCPM, which is the effective Cost per Thousand Impressions. This is calculated by dividing the total earnings by the total number of impressions (in thousands). RevenueHits is a performance-based ad network and also uses the Cost per Action (CPA) model to pay its publishers. This allows the monetization of a variety of online assets like search, widgets, IM applications, toolbars, and more. Thus, Revenuehits CPM rates are robust for tier 1 traffic.
Revenue Hits Payment Proof and Earnings Report
RevenueHits pays its publishers on NET 30 basis, that is, on a monthly basis. For example, the earnings from July get paid on the last Thursday of August. This information is available under the option of Next estimated payment date. The accumulated amount can be seen under the option of Balance. The minimum payout threshold for PayPal and Payoneer is USD 20 while it is USD 500 for Wire Transfer. The various payment options can be availed under the billing information section which is present in the Account information section. If for some reason, the payment gets denied 3 times in a row then you will have to wait for 30 days before which you’ll be allowed to try again.
The results are updated daily on the publisher’s dashboard and they are available until 12 pm CST. The dashboard has a clean design with all the statistics like the number of clicks or impressions, the CTR, or the total revenue generated. All of this data can be broken down to a daily basis. Through this dashboard, accounts and different ad units can be managed. Transfer of finances can also be done.
RevenueHits employs a very good ad serving technology which can scan millions of ads and analyze the performance of the publisher. Accurate conclusions are then reached to help figure out the best approach to the marketing efforts. The earnings are optimized by finding the best performing ads for the website. There is also no minimum traffic requirement. We hope you’ve found this article on RevenueHits CPM Rates 2018 with respect to its ad units, earning model, and payment proof and earnings report will help you to figure out if this network is the right fit to monetize your website.
Recommended List for You:
- Native Ad Networks- Spoutable, Revcontent,
- CPC Networks- Media.net, Google AdSense
- Link Ad Networks- Viglink, Infolinks
- Pop-Under Networks- Clickadu, Hilltopads
- Recommended WordPress Theme- Publisher (AMP Ready)
- Premium Ad Placement Plugin- Advanced Ads
- Web Hosting- Bluehost
Use this link to get a bonus of 10% on top of your regular earnings for 3 months.