Mobicow CPM Rates 2017

The Mobicow network provides a new way to display advertisements on mobile. A huge percentage of the activity surrounds the mobile world. All the advertisers and publishers want to make the most out of this mobile traffic and that’s where Mobicow comes in. They specialize in full-screen ads which get delivered to mobile devices all around the world. In this post, we will discuss on the Mobicow CPM Rates 2017 with respect to ad units, earning model, and payment proof and earnings report to help you decide if it is the right platform to monetize the mobile app traffic.

 

Brief of the Company

Mobicow was founded in 2011 by a group of publishers and advertisers who had experience in digital advertising. It is based in Montreal, Canada. The parent organization of the mobile ad network is EvoLeads, Inc. The platform provides app developers with an innovative and effective way to use full-screen mobile ads to drive app downloads. Whenever a mobile user clicks on a link or requests a new page from any premium publisher site, full-screen mobile ads get displayed. The platform acts as a focused and effective way to get more downloads for an app. You can also use Mobicow to promote your app in a user-friendly way. Ads that look good as well as attract new users are displayed. There is also a dedicated support team which provides publishers with a hassle-free experience. Each client of theirs is assigned a personal account manager to help and assist them.

Ad Unit Types

Ads can be targeted according to a particular country, operating system or the carrier. They appear across the entire network based on the target options that have been selected. The platform uses one ad unit – the mobile tab ad. This is a full page ad which has proven to be a highly effective way to get more downloads and engage the clients. The ads are targeted using geographical, contextual, demographic, and channel.  The best available traffic is available with mobile marketing. There are many methods by which publishers can integrate the ads into their platform. JavaScript ad code can be used. This code is simple to add and monetizes only mobile devices. XML feeds are also available for fast and flexible integration. Direct links are also available to redirect the traffic from the mobile. This allows the mobile app developers to display ads in-app.

Earning Model

Mobicow receives payment from advertisers using Cost per 1000 Impressions (CPM) as well as Cost per View (CPV) while it pays the publishers following the CPM method. They use pop under and pop over ad formats in mobile advertising. This method is one of the most effective marketing practices in the digital marketing sector. There are many advertisers who prefer this method because they can use this to get a large volume of traffic for a lower rate than what would be required by Cost per Click (CPC) or Cost per Action (CPA) advertising.

CPM Rates 2017

Mobicow keeps its publishers in mind and provides them with the option of displaying full-screen advertisements. These ads, particularly, deliver high eCPM prices. 100% fill rate is also provided and thus, no ad space is wasted. The CPM model allows full control over advertising budgets and publisher earnings.

Payment Proof and Earnings Report

(Source: thebot.net)

 

Mobicow requires a minimum deposit of USD 5. Publishers get paid on a revenue share model whereby they receive 60% of the entire revenue which gets generated from their ad locations. The rest of the 40% is kept by the ad network in respect of the services provided. The minimum payout threshold for publishers is USD 5. The payment schedule is NET 30, that is, payment is sent out every 30  days. The publishers who go premium get upgraded to weekly payments. With the self-serve platform, campaigns can be quickly launched. Payment options available are PayPal, Check or Wire Transfer.

 

Mobicow has a robust reporting system. Publishers can log into their ad center dashboard at any time to analyze their statistics or export them. Conversions can also be tracked. The design of the center is very easy. The power of real-time is provided into the hands of the publisher, with real-time bidding statistics.  Their targeting methods are also well-built.

Conclusion

With its full-screen ads, Mobicow has set itself apart from other ad networks. These ad units are engaging to the audience and provide publishers with the creative room that they need. The ads also provide a very high Return on Investment (ROI) with a quite impressive conversion rate. The attention of the audience gets granted without the need of filling your app with banners. We hope that you’ve found this post on Mobicow CPM Rates 2017 with respect to its earning model, ad unit types, and payment proof and earnings report helpful and this will help you in future when you look for an ad network to monetize your app or mobile traffic.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply