We live in the world of the Internet and it is getting monetized differently each day, as more businesses have created their online presence recently, the online ad industry is booming rapidly. Brands have recognized the fact that, in order to grow, they need to advertise more and native advertising is their piece of pie for quality ad networks it offers.
Revcontent is the latest content recommendation and native advertising platform for business as it improves their return on investment. They follow the recent trend of native advertising compared to conventional ads posting system, especially through a revolutionary native ad networking system. Here is the detailed RevContent review.
RevContent Review- High Paying Native Ad Network
Revcontent is one of the most sought after native ad networks in the online ecosystem, serving some of the important names in the publishing arena such as NBC news, Forbes, CBS and so on. How Revcontent is different from other native networks is that it involves a highly responsive widget, gallery implementations, infinite scroll and unlimited customization of the API to affect the website traffic of their client’s website enormously.
This native ad based network holds the widgets of different size, to integrate with client’s blogs and websites to enhance their site traffic and revenue. Its widgets are highly engaging and publishers could choose from a huge list of widgets starting from media, entertainment, and technology. It benefits advertisers, publishers and Google Adsense user by incorporating as widgets at the end of the article to help them earn additional revenue from the website through additional views.
Is Revcontent a True AdSense Alternative
We have seen a lot of publishers use Revcontent along with AdSense. RevContent works well with social sites where the AdSense CPC is not very high. Also, CTR of native ads is typically high compared to AdSense. On a number of cases, RevContent can pay you as close to AdSense. Also, if you wisely place the native ads in a way that doesn’t compromise with the CTR of AdSense, you end up earning almost double of what you’re earning currently.
RevContent Publisher Requirement and Minimum Traffic Criteria:
- Client’s websites should attract substantial page impressions monthly on an average. Publishers who are accepted into the Revcontent network typically have an average of 2-3 millions of page views a month. This is the RevContent minimum traffic criteria.
- Sites should refrain itself from objectionable content such as hacking, banned pharma products, malware etc.
- Sites have to ensure that the content they post should be original and fresh. Revcontent is very strict with its copyright laws.
- The Content of websites should be of high quality, it would not pardon the wrong usage of words and spelling errors.
How to Join Revcontent Network,
- Register with Revcontent
- Go to Sign up page to create a new account, check the sign-up icon found on the right side top corner
- Three different criteria such as advertiser, publisher or both open up, select the best fit icon
- Feed accurate profile information and check the register button.
A representative from the business development team should get back to you
A Look at Revcontent Ad Widget with Content Styled Ad Recommendations
How does Revcontent Work?
Revcontent is one of the fastest growing native advertising networks that engage its users with 50% high page views per visitor than most other content recommendation networks. The basic principle of native advertising is to create ads in disguise. For example, when a user reads through an apparels section of BuzzFeed, a story on modern apparels might come across sponsored by premium apparel showrooms, increasing reader engagement.
Revcontent is highly recommended for its targeting capabilities and also offers more transparency in all platforms than its competitors. Advertisers are free to target their customers based on their mobile device, geo-location and even based on the brands they browse. Revcontent 2 has also been launched with an intuitive user interface with transparent reporting and widget customization enabled.
Pros and Cons of Revcontent:
- Revcontent offers completely responsive widgets that could adapt to any screen size without clutters
- It protects the brand and by checking the ‘X’ at the right corner of the ad, it is possible to remove any inappropriate content
- It offers high RPMS to its clients in the range of $3 to $40.
- Revcontent offers highly customizable widgets and offers a high native feel of ads to users, so that users don’t feel it is an ad
- Their Ads improves customer turnover ratio and native advertisements are offered in different formats such as XML, API or JSON on par with the client’s desire.
- With Revcontent it is possible to calculate real-time performance metrics based on device type, website section, and content performance.
- Revcontent offers 50% return on Investments to its advertisers. It also improves the bounce rate and page view time of the website.
- Social algorithms, proprietary to Revcontent would circulate the most engaging content of its clients based on key metrics, thus enhancing website page views.
- Their performance is 900% more than its rivals in revenue generation, user engagement and returns on investment.
- Revcontent lays a number of restrictions to its publishers and advertisers and rejects most of the applications for quality purposes.
- Smaller websites and blogs are usually not approved by the network and in order to qualify the site needs to have high traffic.
- Some of its users feel its ads are a bit intrusive.
Media.net is perfect for websites having US, UK and Canadian traffic. Enjoy high RPM close to AdSense.Use this link to get a bonus of 10% on top of your regular earnings for 3 months.
RevContent Earnings, RevContent Dashboard, and Revenue Report
I don’t have RevContent up and running on any of my sites. However, I managed to ask one of my friend about the RevContent earnings and he shared his revenue report. As you can see the average RPM is $0.44 (i.e. RevContent CPM rate). Upon discussing with him, he informed that the RPM used to be almost 2-3 times more than what it is currently now. In fact, they have tested Taboola, Content.ads and Revcontent and found RevContent to be better in terms of revenue generation.
RevContent Payment Structure and Payout:
Revcontent pays his publishers on a net 30 basis; it assures sure returns ranging from $3 to $10 to its clients. It is possible to withdraw earning after every 30 days. It is important to have a minimum threshold of $50 before taking the payment. RevContent payment method is PayPal. Be rest assured that RevContent is a legit ad network working with thousands of premium publishers worldwide.
Did You Know:
Clickbooth has launched RevContent, the next phase in the their cost per click product is formerly known as CBCPC. CBCPC came out in 2010, and RevContent is the next step with an expansion into the content recommendation market.
Viewers are tired of traditional forms of advertisements that pop out every time a website is opened. It makes online advertisements more engaging, it is important to look for ways that post ads in a disguise, native advertisement is the solution for this and Revcontent rank on top of advertisement management system, outnumbering its rivals by at least 200% growth in the first quarter of this year. Do share your views about our RevContent review.
Keywords: RevContent review, RevContent requirements, RevContent publisher requirement, RevContent minimum traffic, RevContent payment, RevContent earnings, RevContent payment method, RevContent CPM rates
One of the top performing native ad network which can make you additional revenue. Earn high CPMs with Spoutable. Highly Recommended
RevContent denies over 98% of sites that apply as the most selective and premium native network in the world. However, getting accepted can result in premium rates.
- Robust dashboard
- High RPMs
- Good and friendly staff
- Accepts high trafficked sites
- Widget looks spammy sometimes